Michele Kearney's Nuclear Wire

Major Energy and Environmental News and Commentary affecting the Nuclear Industry.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Will natural gas prices in North America skyrocket by the end of 2014?

Posted: 30 Aug 2012 05:43 AM PDT
My friends and family recognize that I am an odd bird. I often wake up in the middle of the night as a result of thinking about things that few others worry about. Tonight was a great example; my eyes failed open at midnight as I thought really hard about how to spread the word about the dramatic increase in natural gas prices that will almost inevitably occur in the United States within the next two years.http://theenergycollective.com/rodadams/107901/look-out-natural-gas-prices-north-america-will-skyrocket-end-2014?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=The+Energy+Collective+%28all+posts%29

No comments:

Post a Comment